Thursday, February 9, 2012

Julep Maven February 2012

Woohoo, another month of nail polish. The original box they chose for me wasn't very interesting so I chose a different one this month. The one I got was "It Girl" and it includes 3 polishes!!


This month did not come in a cute little bag. It did come cutely packaged with a chocolate for Valentine's day though!!


Polishes in Rachel, Elizabeth & Oscar - $14.00 each

Rachel is a warm rich copper shimmer, Elizabeth is a midnight blue with a hint of shimmer and Oscar is a sparkle like a star with this ultra chic, multi-dimensional gold glitter.
I knew that I wasn't going to like Oscar and most of the kits had him so I figured I would get the It Girl so that I could keep 2 polishes for myself and give Oscar away in the February giveaway!

The breakdown:
Bag: Julep Maven It Girl 2012
Price: $19.99
Monetary Value: $42.00
Keeping subscription?: Yes.

I want to see how these polishes are compared to the one bad one I had last month but the formulas seem to be much better than that one. I am super excited for Rachel because it is unlike ANYTHING else I have!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes