Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Contest Winner!!!

I first off want to thank everyone who entered the design contest. I had some amazing entries and I am so grateful that everyone took a few moments (or more than a few) to enter my contest!!

During the process of this contest, I had made the decision to go a different route with the website. GDE is coming up on 3 years of being in business and I feel like we need a more permanent look. I have chosen a winner for this contest but I am going to have that winner design something completely different for me.

Because I decided to change the pace of the design, I think its only fair that everyone who entered gets something in return. I don't want you to feel like you wasted your time because you didn't. I loved every design and I wish I could feature them all, but I just can't. So everyone who entered (minus the winner, who will get her prize) will get a $10 gift certificate to GDE. I know that is not a lot but I had over 40 different people enter so I just wanted to make sure you guys know your work got attention.

So each person that entered (not how many times you entered) will get a $10 gift certificate. Please remember, the contest was only supposed to have one "winner".

I will be sending the gift certificates out after I post this, if you have any questions, please let me know!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes