Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Extending the design contest!!

I know that I said the contest will end on May 31st (today) but I have decided to extend the contest for another month. A lot of people who said they were going to enter never ended up entering so I wanted to give them another chance. The end of May ended up being REALLY busy for me so I don't have too much time to sit down and pick a winner since I have a lot of fabulous designs already so I figured I would extend it.

I am sorry if this makes anyone upset but it will give you more time to work on more designs (if you want) and people who haven't entered yet a time to enter.

So the new deadline is June 30th and the winner will be announced sometime the first week of July.

Thanks!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes