Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Real Techniques on sneakpeeq!

If you guys haven't heard of sneakpeeq yet, you should definitely sign up! I have only been a member for about a week and I have already made 7 purchases (got my first one yesterday)!

Basically they offer sales everyday, not like a Hautelook type thing really but you have to go to the site and "peeq" at the sale. Usually they have jewelry, clothing, food items, housing items, and they're all pretty unique things.

Today they're showcasing the real technique brushes which we all know is made/crated by Samantha of pixiwoo. One set was 26% off and one was 11% off. I love these brushes, they're some of my go to brushes in my kit so I jumped on the opportunity to pick them up!

As you peeq at things, you earn badges which then earn you discounts, free shipping, etc. I got free shipping on my real technique brushes just for peeqing at one price. Definitely worth it!

So you get 20 "peeqs" a day and if you like it, you can buy it and if not, move on. They send me emails everyday telling me what's new and I think its a fun way to shop. There is no price to join or obligation to buy, but if you like deals, you should definitely sign up!

Leave me a comment if you signed up, what you purchased (if anything) or if you already had an account and purchased from them before! This site is addicting.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes