Sunday, August 26, 2012

August 2012 Boxes (Julep Maven, Sircle Samples, MyGlam, Birchbox)

It has been a very long time since I have blogged about my beauty boxes and I blame is solely on the fact that I get bored very easily and the new Blogger format, what is up with that!? I decided in July that I would start doing videos about them (until I get bored of that too I guess :/) but something happened with my camera and my SD card that it just didn't work out!

So I am now doing it in August. Because I get so many different boxes I have to do a few "parts", here is part one including Julep Maven, Sircle Samples, MyGlam & Birchbox.


I have tried quite a few of the items I have received and maybe I will do some reviews here. Let me know what you think!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes