Sunday, September 11, 2011

7 Deadly Sins

I am shocked that I am still doing this. I have a low attention span so I would usually "drop out" by now. So let me recap. This is day 7 I believe of the Nymphette September daily challenges. She put together a calendar of themes each day and people must create a look based off of that. This has really inspired me and this is of course the 7th day look, even though I am terribly behind on posting these.

So I chose to do greed, which I feel is pretty typical but I wanted to do some glitter and I have an amazing goldish glitter that I thought would be great.

Here is my final look:


Lots of glitter and green eye brows, weird to me.

List of products used:
MAC Prep & Prime Eye Primer
MAC Black Ground Paint Pot
MAC Eye Shadow in Go
Glamour Doll Eyes Urban Trash
MAC Eye Shadow in Omega
Glamour Doll Eyes Immature
Glamour Doll Eyes Chocoholic
Glamour Doll Eyes Trophy Wife
MAC Eye Shadow in Blanc Type
Glamour Doll Eyes "Foil Me"
Glamour Doll Eyes Eye Light in Legit
Stila Smudge Pot in Black
Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black
MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara
MAC Eye Shadow in Crystal Avalanche

And some more images:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes