Friday, September 9, 2011

Tropical Fish!

I am terrible at posting these on time apparently. The 5th was tropical fish day! I don't like fish, at all, but I think the colors were really inspiring. The picture I used for inspiration can be found here. And my look:


Again, I apologize, my camera phone doesn't really pick up the colors that well. I "dotted" some of the red into the yellow to make the spotted look and I actually only mascara-ed (if that's a word) half of my lashes to kind of replicate fins!

List of products used:
Kat Von D High Voltage Eye Primer
MAC Eye Shadow in Blanc Type
NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Yellow
Glamour Doll Eyes Island Chic
Glamour Doll Eyes Electric Lemonade
Glamour Doll Eyes Her Revence
Glamour Doll Eyes Blue Ribbon
MAC Eye Shadow in Crystal Avalanche
Ulta Automatic Eye Liner in Raisin
Maybelline One by One Mascara
Benefit Boing Concealer (to cover up lips in first couple pics)
OCC Grandma Lip Tar for fish lips (in first couple pics)

And some more images:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes