Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tequila Sunrise!

I have decided to start participating in Nymphette's daily challenges for the month of September. I feel like I have recently lacked in creativity and inspiration and I thought this would be a fun way to get back into the swing of things. I am far from a make up artist, I just do my own make up so I am not saying I am on any level of any of the other amazingly talented girls that post their entries. I just wanted to join in on the fun.

September 1st theme is "Tequila Sunrise". I have to be completely honest, I had no idea what a Tequila Sunrise was.. It's obviously an alcoholic beverage, but that's all I knew. I googled it, and found this picture:


I loved the brown in it and really wanted to incorporate that into my look as well. Here is what I came up with (I am hoping my camera quality is ok, I am taking pictures with my phone):


List of products used:
Glamour Doll Eyes "Control Freak" Eye Primer
MAC Blanc Type
NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in Milk
Glamour Doll Eyes Electric Lemonade
Glamour Doll Eyes Jailhouse Jumpsuit
Glamour Doll Eyes Her Revenge
Glamour Doll Eyes Infectious
MAC Show Stopper
MAC Crystal Avalanche
Stila Smudge Pot in Black
Mac Feline Eye Kohl
MUFE Smokey Lash
Covergirl Lash Blast
Tarte Lip Gloss (No idea the color)

And some more images:



Well, that's it for today, tomorrow's theme is "Totally 80s" and I have a fun idea for that! Hope you enjoyed :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes