Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cirque du Soleil!

I know these are a little late but it was Labor day weekend and I didn't want to spend all my time on the computer. Saturday's challenge was Cirque du Soleil and I really wanted to do something theatrical but we were having a bbq at our house and it wasn't very practical so I went for something more wearable. The image I drew inspiration from was:



I loved the greens, yellows and blues, so here is what I came up with:



List of products used:
Glamour Doll Eyes "Control Freak" Eye Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in "Electric Blue"
MAC Spiritualize Pigment
Inglot Pearl 418
Glamour Doll Eyes Immature
Glamour Doll Eyes Electric Lemonade
Inglot AMC 64
MAC Crystal Avalanche
MAC Blue Peep Fluid Line
Glamour Doll Eyes Blueberry Lush
MAC Feline Eye Kohl
Loreal Voluminous Mascara
Maybelline One By One Mascara
OCC Clear Lip Tar

And some more images:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes