Friday, September 2, 2011

Totally 80s.

I am sure we all have colors that we just don't feel like works great with our complexion, eye color, hair color, etc and this is the case for me and this challenge. When I think of 80s make up, I think of blue. I don't know why (well, it's pretty obvious, blue make up was a no no in the 80s) and all I wanted to do was a blue make up look. Well, that didn't work out too well. And yes, I did try and failed miserably. I wanted to still incorporate blue into my look so I did something a little more simple. I know this is probably the most simple and boring "80s" look you have ever seen, but the themes are all open to interpretation.

Here is what I came up with:

List of products used:
Glamour Doll Eyes "Control Freak" Eye Primer
MAC Blanc Type
MAC Mulch
MAC Show Stopper
MAC Cross-Cultural
Inglot Matte 390
Inglot AMC 57
MAC Woodwinked
MAC Crystal Avalanche
MAC Blue Peep Fluidline
Glamour Doll Eyes Melancholy
MAC Feline Eye Kohl
Covergirl Lash Blast
MUFE Smokey Lash
Inglot Lip Gloss in AMC 541

And some more images:



Tomorrow is Cirque Du Soleil and I REALLY have no idea what to do, so I need to start searching for inspiration!! Thanks for looking :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes