Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Steampunk!

When I saw steampunk, I knew I wanted to do a dark brown/black smokey eye. I can never really work with matte black because I feel like I can't really get it to blend correctly, but I LOVE the way this one turned out!!! Here is the final look:


List of products used:
Glamour Doll Eyes "Control Freak" Eye Primer
MAC Omega Eye Shadow
MAC Blanc Type Eye Shadow
NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil in "Black Bean"
Glamour Doll Eyes Urban Trash
Glamour Doll Eyes Chocoholic
MAC Crystal Avalanche
Glamour Doll Eyes "Foil Me"
Glamour Doll Eyes Sterling Glitz
MAC Black Black Chroma Line
MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara
Lime Crime Lip Stick in Cosmopop
OCC Clear Lip Tar

And some more images:



I always feel like in real life my eye shadow looks perfectly blended and then I see pics and its a hot mess.. Same with my lips, oh well, its steampunk, hot mess fits in great! :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes