Thursday, December 15, 2011

MyGlam update!


In my MyGlam haul post I stated that they had forgotten my Tarte mascara and that I emailed them and I was waiting for a reply. Shortly after I received an email saying that they apologize and they will get me a mascara out ASAP. Well today, I get an email saying:

Hi,

Unfortunately we did not have any extra mascaras in stock, so we refunded you for this bag. You should see a credit in 3 to 5 business days.

xoxo
Nicole with MyGlam

**Every customer is V.I.P. at MyGlam**


Although I am fairly upset that I miss out on this mascara (I really wanted to try t) I feel like a refund for the entire bag is going above and beyond any customer service expectations anyone can ask for. I essentially got a $42 bag worth of merchandise for free. It may not have ended the way I wanted but I am extremely happy with their customer service and I would recommend them to anyone!


In other news, my Influenster box came in today so expect a post on that tomorrow hopefully!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes