Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birchbox March 2012

As you may have seen from my other BirchBox haul, I have 2 accounts now, so here is what I got from my "real" account!

Here is what was inside:


Lets go through each individual item:

Mini Color Club Polish in Jackie Oh! - $4.00

I was SO excited when I found out I had a box that had a neon polish in it and I couldn't be happier. I love the color and can't wait to use it!!


One Love Organics® Skin Savior Waterless Beauty Balm - $9.71
This was also an item that I really wanted to try. It apparently has several uses (cleansing, make up remover, moisturizing) so I am so happy I got this, thanks BB!!


I Coloniali Tibetan Shower Cream with Rhubarb - $11.60
I am always willing to try new shower gels/creams/washes. It smells very fresh and clean and I really love the bottle!


Miss Jessie's® Original Quick Curls - $8.00
I don't necessarily have curly hair, more like a wave and frizzy so I am interested to see what this will do to my hair!


I Coloniali Deep Massage Body Cream with Myrrh - $3.40
Eh, just another cream, I will put this in the March giveaway!


WEI™ Pomegranate Buffing Beads - $2.00
Another item I really wanted from last month so yay!
The breakdown:
Bag: BirchBox March 2012
Price: $10.00
Monetary Value: $38.71
Keeping subscription?: Yes.

Overall happy with both of my BB boxes this month. This is really when I love BB and the not so awesome boxes are redeemed.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes