Sunday, March 25, 2012

TAG: Get To Know Me!!

I was tagged by Olivia to do the get to know me tag. I don't typically do tags but what the hell :)

The Rules
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your tag.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs.
6. You legitimately have to tag.

All About Me! This is so hard, I never know what to say!
1. I have one brother named Eric, he is 31 (OLD MAN!)
2. I am a total dads girl.
3. I LOVE Eminem's music.
4. I am the most uncreative person I can ever think of but for some reason, what little creativity I have comes out in my business and the ideas always end up being awesome!
5. I love lipstick and the way it looks on other people, I just can't get it to look right on me. I buy them hoping maybe this one will be better but it never is.
6. I have more cardigans in my clothes "collection" than anyone I know.
7. I eat everything in a circle, so if I eat a hamburger, I eat everything on the outside first. Or a pizza I eat the crust first.
8. I have been with my husband since I was 18 (9 years) and have been married for 5 years in April.
9. I have a large ring collection, mostly big rings with bows, skulls and mustaches!
10. I am a "plus size" girl and I am happy with myself.
11. I LOVE shopping for clothes online, I think that is where I get most of my clothes. I love Torrid, City Chic and Domino Dollhouse

My answers to Olivia's questions.
1. What song are you listening to right now? Charlotte Sometimes - Apologize
2. What is your favorite dessert? Red Velvet
3. What is your favorite color? I don't really have a favorite, although I do favor black. I like pink too, or red!!
4. What is your middle name? Lynn, my whole families is (mom, dad, brother and mine, weird I know)
5. Do you have a favorite lipstick currently? 2nd Love Violeta. Got it in a swag bag over the weekend and its amazing!
6. What is your favorite perfume? I have so many it's hard to pick a favorite but I guess I will choose the one that I have gone through so many bottles of and that would be Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy.
7. What is your favorite fruit? Cherries!
8. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican with Italian being a close second!
9. What kind of phone do you have? iPhone 4s
10. What are some of your favorite blogs? I can't really answer this ):
11. If you could switch places with any celebrity, who would it be? I don't really follow celebrities so I can't really say.

I Tag:
Dani of Rustic Comfort
Joelle of Gleamogirl
Vicki of LVMakeup
Amber of A Bit Prissy
Alicia of AliciaD372
Piper of Beauty with Piper
Jess Bee of Jess Bee's Adventures in Makeup Land
Sarah of Mes Joies de Vivre
Michaela of I Sold The World
Jacinta of My Beauty Boxes
Sabrina of Reviews by Sabrina

Your questions:
1. What's your favorite eye shadow?
2. Do you have siblings? What are their names?
3. What is your favorite song?
4. What is your favorite animal?
5. What is one item you just can't get to work for you?
6. What is one trend you just couldn't stand?
7. What is your favorite TV show?
8. If you could take a trip anywhere in the world, where would it be?
9. What is your favorite nail polish?
10. Have you ever been to a concert? What was your favorite?
11. What day is your birthday!?

WOOO!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes