Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MyGlam March 2012

Another not so exciting bag from MyGlam. I just can't bring myself to cancel. They never had subscriptions open and I feel like once I cancel, they will start to get awesome. I hear that next month will be super awesome so I am holding out for that!

I think that I am the only one in the world that doesn't like the bag this month. I think it looks cheap and so outdated. It is a Hawaiian type print and I just think its cheesy!

Here is what I go in my box(bag):


Lets go through each individual item:

Keracolor Natural Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment - $1.75

I don't really like the feeling of products in my hair but I will give it a try I suppose.


Murad Eye Lift Protector - $8.75
This is probably just enough for one use, I hate to think that one use costs $8.75 because then you're paying $35 for something really small. Even if it was awesome, I would never pay that kinda money.


pur-lisse pur-protect essential daily moisturizer - $4.53
I love moisturizers so I will definitely try this out. Says its for sensitive skin and anti-aging, even though I don't think I need anti-aging, it's always nice to at least start.


Dermstore "Coupon" - $0.00
Same as the Nu*Me "gift certificate", they tried to pass this off as one, however, it's just a coupon. I did use it but I don't think it has a monetary value since you have to spend more in order to use it. It was a nice "extra" but it shouldn't count as your sample.


3LAB Perfect Cleansing Foam - $38.63
This is not full size but close enough. I really wished I had gotten the pur-lisse lip comfort since this was part of an "OR" deal. I don't have any need for a cleanser. I found one I really liked in my Cravebox and I am going to stick with that. Trying out different products isn't really good for your skin so I am keeping this for the March giveaway and someone lucky will get to try this!


MyGlam Blending Brush - $0.00
I honestly have no idea what the monetary value of this is because it doesn't have a specific brand but it feels nice (haven't washed it yet, I have heard it turns bad after you wash it) so I will see how that goes. The pouch is huge so I hear that maybe there are more brushes in the future to add to your pouch which I think will be cool!!
The breakdown:
Bag: MyGlam March 2012
Price: $10.00
Monetary Value: $53.66
Keeping subscription?: Yes, but holding out for better

Again, the monetary value is there but they're just sending us samples of ridiculously priced items and they're FAR from "deluxe" as they originally stated.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes