Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Cravebox February 2011

This month was definitely better than last months Cravebox. I can honestly say that I didn't use one thing from last month, which is terrible since I am paying for it.

This month has a whole "Valentine's Make-a-Date" feel to it which I thought was cute because none of my other boxes really had anything to do with Valentine's day. I did get this after V-day but that wasn't a big deal to me. I usually get my box late in the month anyways.

Here is what was inside:


Lets go through each individual item:

Eboost Daily Health Booster - $4.20

I am a little annoyed that I keep getting these. It's like all the same products are passed off through several different sample boxes and I always end up with tons of them. I didn't try this when I got it with BB and I don't really plan to now either. Since I did get 3, I will include one in the giveaway.


Downy Wrinkle Releaser - $2.29
If this actually works, I will love it. I got an iron for Christmas (that I still haven't opened) and I hate ironing. Plus, I am going to LA in March and NY in April so this will be awesome to travel with!


thinkThin Crunch Bar and Protein Bar- $3.98
I am one of the few that actually likes getting food in boxes. I have found some yummy things from previous boxes. I am not much of a fan of mixed nuts so I will give that one to my husband but I am excited for the creamy peanut butter one. My husband is a peanut butter lover so I might have to hide that one from him.


6 BIC Mark-it Permanent Markers - $6.35
I appreciate these as I use permanent markers every day. I go through so many. I usually use black but color is awesome too! I don't need 6 so I will be giving 2 in the February giveaway.


Amore Pacific Moisture Bound & Treatment Cleansing Foam - $25.16
I have never heard of this brand before but I guess its sold at Sephora. It seems pretty high end. I will definitely give these a try!
The breakdown:
Box: Cravebox February 2011
Price: $10.00
Monetary Value: $41.98
Keeping subscription?: Yes.

I am still a little on the fence about this box. It is still in beta so I am going to still give it a chance but honestly, nothing has really "wowed" me yet. The value is there and the items are good, but I want something to really knock me off my feet!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes