Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cravebox March 2011

Cravebox is getting in later and later in the month. It doesn't help that I am on the other side of the earth from them and it takes forever anyways but sheesh. I got mine yesterday (the 30th), they SAID it was shipped on the 19th but my tracking number says the 22nd.

This month is a little exciting because there was 2 "make up" related items, even though I have said before, this isn't a box catered to just make up. There is one item in there however, that I am baffled as to why they would send. The card says "Spring is here and it's a great time to start living with Joie De Vivre and bring out that fun, happy-go-lucky you." Without giving out the contents of this box just yet, FUN does NOT mean go out and get shit faced drunk. I am sorry but it DOES NOT, you're promoting something that CAN KILL YOU. With that said (and sorry for my language), here we go!

Here is what was inside:


Lets go through each individual item:

Mighty Leaf Varies Teas - $1.98

I have said many times, I do not like tea, tastes like butt to me, so I am keeping one for my dad since I know he will like it but will add the other 2 to the giveaway :)


Mercy "hangover" Release - $2.88
This is what I am pissed about. Not everyone drinks, nor do they drink to get drunk. WHY would you send something like this? This is a complete waste, and trashy in my opinion.


Mereadesso Lip Treats - $28.00
Out of the 4 boxes I have received from Cravebox, 3 of them have had this brand. They must really like it. There are 2 lip treats in here so I will be giving one in the giveaway. I tried it last night and it's nice, can't say too much since I haven't used it TOO long but its nice :)


Puristics Totally Ageless Intensive Eye Treatment - $21.99
More anti-aging, I guess its a sign that I should start using them haha.


NYX Za Za Zu Mascara - $6.00
I was really excited to see this in my box and was even more excited when I saw it was a FIBER mascara. I have only tried a few and liked the ones I did try so can't wait to try this!!
The breakdown:
Box: Cravebox March 2011
Price: $10.00
Monetary Value: $60.85
Keeping subscription?: Yes.

Minus the hangover drink, it was a fairly good box. More beauty than it ever has been!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes