Sunday, April 22, 2012

Birchbox April 2012 - 2

My second BirchBox for April was also pretty good!

Here is what was inside:



Lets go through each individual item:


willa™ Lavender Facial Towelettes - $2.33

I am always up to trying new facial wipes, I just hope they don't turn out like the ones I got in another BB. I am not much of a fan of lavender though. The packaging is cute!!


J.R. Watkins Hand & Cuticle Salve - $0.95
I was my hands A LOT so my cuticles are always messed up, excited to try this. I have heard nothing but great things about J.R. Watkins.


Wonderstruck Taylor Swift - $0.70
I actually have a full size of this and since the one from my other BB will be in the giveaway, I will just keep this in my sample box. I do like the scent, but I think on me and my skin, it doesn't smell as great.


Zoya TRUE Spring Collection in Bevin - $4.00
I love Zoya and this color is no exception, I always welcome Zoya in my BB!


Dropps Laundry Detergent - $0.60
.... I typically love the lifestyle extras (for the most part) but wtf. I don't even know what to say.
The breakdown:
Bag: BirchBox April 2012
Price: $10.00
Monetary Value: $8.58
Keeping subscription?: Yes.

WOW, I did not realize until I posted this blog that the value doesn't even add up to what I paid for it. That is kind of annoying. I am in love with Zoya though so that kind of puts a glaze over my eyes but REALLY BB!? Not even worth $10!?

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes