Tuesday, April 10, 2012

NY BOUND!!!

You read that right:

I AM HEADING TO NEW YORK BABY!!!


Image courtesy of PacHD.com

I have never been to New York before. I was supposed to go for my honeymoon in 2007 but it never worked out so I am BEYOND excited. This is something I have been wanting to do for YEARS and YEARS. I have been planning this for 8 months at least. I will be going with some great friends, Amber, Olivia and Piper.

We will be there for a week (from April 11-18) and will be hitting everything touristy we can. We will also be attending IMATS (International Makeup Artist Tradeshow) on Saturday the 14th so if you will be there, I would love to see you!!

So that is that, I already have some reviews and things pre-written so that this blog isn't totally bare for the week but if I don't answer comments and such, that is why!! Expect lots of pics too!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes